Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do.
The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
In an Interaction Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Interpreting research insights and building an understanding of users.
- Defining user experience goals and design principles.
- Designing the architecture of the functions and information of the experience.
- Designing the interaction patterns between functions/information and users/customers. * Facilitating and designing for the relational aspects across every part of the experience.
- Excellent written, verbal communications, storytelling and documentation skills. * Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. * Experience with collaborating or leading user research.
- A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and design best practices.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise :
3+ Years overall experience